High level design for an sme network and vpn servicesJune 11, 2021
research the life work and writings of economistsJune 11, 2021
In this journal activity, address the following items in your response:
- Maintaining unions within the aviation industry is important to the aviation workforce. However, part of the challenge in keeping unions involved is not allowing union activity to be overly aggressive. Carry out a discussion defining collective bargaining.
- Explain whether collective bargaining is a benefit or a hindrance to a win-win outcome.
Read the following resources to increase your understanding of cultural diversity within the aviation industry. The first three are general information about the function of unions. The last two are reports and only certain parts are required reading for the assignments, but the rest of the two reports may supplement all assignments from this time forward.
From the Web:
- Unions and Wages in the US Airline Industry (Links to an external site.)(PDF): This paper is by Barry Hirsch, 2007. This article looks at the critical role that labor unions play in the airline industry.
- The Future of Unions (Links to an external site.)(PDF): This 2005 SHRM article discusses unions in areas of the global economy, union development, union decline, and political implications.
- Singapore Airlines Staff Union: (Links to an external site.) Explore this site for an example of an airline union.
- Global Economy Poses Challenges for Labor Movements Worldwide (Links to an external site.) (PDF): This 2008 journal article discusses the current challenges of the labor movement.
- Source Website: Digital Commons ILR Cornell University (Links to an external site.)
From the International Air Transport Association (IATA):
- IATA Vision 2050 (Links to an external site.) (PDF): This is a report on the forecasted transformation of the industry. Chapter 1 gives detail of the value in the airline industry. Chapter 2 analyzes the economic forces and Chapter 3 builds on the analysis. Required reading for the document is as follows: The Forward, Sections 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 1.2.5, 1.3, and 188.8.131.52.
From the International Labour Organization:
- Civil Aviation and Its Changing World of Work (Links to an external site.) (PDF): This 2013 ILO document looks at the civil aviation industry and its impact to the economy. Required reading for the document: The Introduction, Sections 3.4, 3.5, 3.9, 4.1, 5.3, and 5.4.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 7 5 reflection journal unions in the aviation industry appeared first on The Nursing Hub.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"