final report 16June 11, 2021
in what way does managed care actually manage cost does it do so without diminishing the quality of care if so how does it accomplish thisJune 11, 2021
Skills Builder #1 of 4: Locating Relevant Research:
Locating relevant research is a critical part of this course and a skill you will use throughout your graduate work.
Using the library research databases, or valuable internet research database locate two peer-reviewed, research articles; one that is an example of qualitative research and one that is an example of experimental research. The articles should focus on issues / research related to human services. The research should have been conducted in the U.S. and after the year 2002.
For this Skill Building Assignment:
- Cite each article in APA format and provide a sufficient explanation to demonstrate that the research is qualitative or quantitative.
- The explanation should include the purpose and methods that distinguish it as qualitative or quantitative research.
- Write just one paragraph for each explanation.
- Submit by Sunday 11:59PM EST Week 1
Resources for Assessment:
- What is a Peer Reviewed Journal Article?: (Links to an external site.) Here is a quick Q&A from our own Library Staff.
- Finding Research Articles: (Links to an external site.)This video clip reviews procedures for identifying experimental research when searching the library database
- WilmU Library Database Tutorials (Links to an external site.)– These tutorials will provide you with searching strategies when searching for articles using the library databases.
- Skills Builder Rubric
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post ahs 6630 week 1 assignment appeared first on The Nursing Hub.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"