Using the story about Robin Hood, discuss a cost-benefit and cost-effective analysis of the proposed assessment and contingency plan. E Activity 2January 22, 2019
Explain health care costs in the United States.Financial aspects of the health care industry are introduced in Week Four. As health care spending has continued to increase over the years, it is imperative that health care administrators understand how it is financed.January 22, 2019
Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion with SPSS
The statistics for this week become the basis for several other tests you may do. These are the foundational concepts of statistics.
To prepare for this Application:
- Review Chapter 15 and Appendix E in the course text Research Methods in the Social Sciences.
- Review the video programs for this week, located in the Learning Resources.
- Review Lessons 20 and 21 in the course text Using SPSS for Windows and Macintosh: Analyzing and Understanding Data.
- Access the gss04student_corrected dataset in the Course Information area of the classroom to use for this Application.
- Select one variable that is measured as a continuous or metric variable (age, Likert scale item, etc.) and one that is measured on a nominal scale (marital status, ethnicity, etc.).
- State the statistical assumptions of this test.
- Using the data set and variables you have selected, use SPSS to calculate the following:
- Standard deviation
- Generate syntax and output files in SPSS. You will need to copy and paste these into your Application document.
- Use one kind of chart (any kind) to describe the data.
- Based on your SPSS analysis, craft up to a one page double-spaced write up of the statistical results (include any additional pages needed for any APA tables or graphs and the SPSS syntax and output). Your report should include:
- SPSS syntax and output files
- 1 chart
- REY This is APP 7. REMEMBER TO SAVE APP 1,2,3,4,5,6 BECAUSE THEY WILL ALL COME TOGETHER AT THE END. ALSO SEE BELOW REFERENCE IF YOU NEED IT FOR ASSISTANCE.
- Web Site: SPSS Student Resource Centerhttp://www-01.ibm.com/software/analytics/spss/academic/solutions/students.html
The student section of the SPSS Academic Resource Center is your one-stop shop for all your statistics and data-mining needs, including tutorials, reading lists, and training courses.
- Web Site: SPSS Technical Supporthttp://www.spss.ie/support/index.html
The SPSS student support site provides a knowledge base and assistance from SPSS Technical Support staff.
- Web Site: Web Center for Social Research Methodshttp://www.socialresearchmethods.net
This Web site is for people involved in applied social research and evaluation. You’ll find lots of resources and links to other locations on the Web that deal in applied social research methods.
- Web Site: Choosing the Correct Statistical Test in SAS, Stata and SPSShttp://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/mult_pkg/whatstat/default.htm
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"