The Use of Clinical Systems to Improve Outcomes and EfficienciesApril 13, 2020
Case Study: A Caucasian Man With Hip Pain.April 13, 2020
- Think about the characteristics of transformational leadership.
- Review the Sherman and Pross (2010) resource related to workplace culture.
- Select a scenario from your current or past workplace in which a leader demonstrated transformational leadership.
Assignment (4–5 pages, not including the title page or reference page):
- Describe the scenario you selected.
- Describe the transformational behaviors or actions the leader exhibited. Be specific and provide examples.
- Explain how these behaviors or actions produce the best care and environment for excellence in nursing practice and a healthy workplace environment that leads to quality patient outcomes.
- For each behavior or action, provide an example of how excellence in nursing practice is taking place.
- Explain how the leader’s behaviors and actions contribute to a healthy workplace culture.
- Explain the relationship among transformational leadership, communication, and collaboration with other teams and how this promotes excellence in nursing practice.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"