Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult ClientFebruary 8, 2018
Compare/Contrast · Treaties vs. Executive AgreementsFebruary 9, 2018
- 5 full pages minimum, typed, double-spaced, 1” margins of standard font size
- Be specific, give examples, use lecture material and include material from Voices as well as text.
- Be sure to use material from the first half of the course.
- NO OUTSIDE SOURCES: only class text materials and lecture notes may be used. Any other material from outside sources will NOT count.
- Completely paraphrase material from the readings—MUST BE IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
- When using material from the texts, cite page numbers in parentheses at end of paragraphs. Uncited material will NOT count.
Select two of the following conflicts:
One from here
- Spanish-American War
- World War I
And one from here
- World War II
(Remember, at least one must come from the first half of the semester)
Analyze each conflict one at a time by answering the following questions for each war:
- explain how the U.S. moved from isolationism to interventionism/involvement.
- How did each conflict relate to expansion or contraction of freedom? How did the U.S. define freedom?
After you have discussed the two conflicts, reflect on the following in your conclusion:
Recent election debates have included the idea that the U.S. should be more isolationist in world affairs. In your conclusion, evaluate the role of the U.S. as a world power today:
- Should we, can we, must we continue as a world policeman in the era of terror?
- Are we still willing to stand for our ideals as well as our economic and strategic interests?
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"