Personal Philosophy of TeachingOctober 24, 2018
As scientists have developed more productive crop varieties, farmers have switched from growing many traditional varieties to new high-yield varieties. For example, in Peru, the Indians once grew 500 native varieties of potatoes. That number has been reduced to about twenty major potato varieties, worldwide. Why is it potentially dangerous to reduce the number of crop species in potatoes?October 24, 2018
For this assignment, you will have to conduct your own research while also using the textbook. You will be creating an eight PowerPoint presentation, not including the title and reference slides, based on one of the following educational psychologists: pick one please
- Erik Erickson
- Jean Piaget
- Lev Vygotsky
- Ruth Howard
- John Dewey
- Howard Gardner
- B.F. Skinner
- Ivan Pavlov
- Albert Bandura
- Jerome Bruner
- Benjamin Bloom
- Maria Montessori
- George Canady
Be creative! You can use PowerPoint. Make sure to attach the PowerPoint presentation or include the URL in your assignment post. Your presentation must follow APA formatting guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, and it must include the following:
- Cover slide with title, name, course name, and date. (This slide will not count towards the eight- to ten-slide requirement)
- Describe your selected educational psychologist including a brief biography of where and when he was born, his educational career, and the theory for which he is known.
- Indicate facts about the learning theory constructed by your educational psychologist.
- Explain reasons why some oppose or argue against the learning theory.
- Summarize whether you agree or disagree with the learning theory and explain why.
- Explain how the learning theory is relevant to you as a future educator. In other words, how does the learning theory “look” in your future classroom? Provide at least two scenarios in the classroom to explain how you would apply the learning theory in your teaching.
- Your last slide should include an APA formatted list of references used to support your biography. Be sure that these sources are also cited within your presentation. (This slide will not count towards the eight- to ten-slide requirement)
- Be sure to include images and at least two scholarly sources for your presentation
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"