Part1: 400-600 Words
Review this link and research a multinational corporation (this link can be a helpful starting point). Then, answer the following questions:
- How do the changing technology and the falling barriers to trade and investment reflect the success of this company?
- How does the company show corporate social responsibility in terms of labor conditions, human rights, fair trade, and the environment?
- What actions can a multinational corporation take that would make globalization a positive development for the global economy?
Part 2: 1,000–1,200 words
You want to launch a business internationally, and you need to choose 3 countries—1 in the Middle East, 1 in Asia, and 1 in Latin America.
- What are some of the components of these cultures that you need to understand from a business standpoint?
- How are they different in each country? Specifically, what considerations will be necessary to facilitate collaboration across these cultures? Identify supervisory skills appropriate to respond to your considerations.
- Can you have a U.S. management style in these countries? In support of your answer, show how various issues would influence the success of multicultural teamwork.
- How are their economic systems classified? Explain why they are classified as such.
- After studying these countries, explain whether you should or should not move forward with your business plan.
Part 3: 500-600 Words
Dispute settlement is the focus of the World Trade Organization (WTO) and the way that the organization keeps the global economy stable.
- What is the WTO, and what is its history?
- What are the benefits of being a member of the WTO?
- What are the disadvantages?
- How does it settle disputes?
Choose a recent dispute between 2 countries, and discuss it with your peers. Include the following:
- Summary of what happened
- How it was resolved
- Role played by the WTO
- Do you agree with the resolution?
Part 4a: 500-600 Words
A regional bank has decided to open an office overseas for serving those businesses that are expanding internationally. Choose a country with a large financial center that you believe would be helpful to your customer base.
- Discuss some of the challenges you may face in this new environment.
- What are the cultural, ethnic, social, and educational characteristics?
- Describe the political and legal systems.
- How much does the government intervene in the private sector?
- How will that affect your financial institution?
- What type of economic system does it have?
- What is the history of that economic system?
- How is the country involved in international trade?
- How does the government get involved in trade issues?
- Will that help or hurt your financial institution?
Part 4b:1000-1200 words
- Will your presence in this country be helpful in your attempts to invest in other developing countries?
- Is this country involved in any regional integration efforts? How so?
- Why did you choose this location for your bank?
- As a manager, what would be your overall assessment about whether you want to pursue opening an office there?
- Are the financial risks worth taking?
- Will it be beneficial to all of the stakeholders?
In pursuing this, what type of presence do you think would be best suited to your objectives?
- How should the plant be financed?
- Keep in mind that the country that the plant is in does not necessarily have to be where the financing is done.
- What is your final decision on the financial center you chose to work with? Write about the logic and reasoning for your decision?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post international business 79 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"