Write a paper about one of the historical nursing figures listed below. Your paper must be at least one page and no more than three pages in length, following APA guidelines, excluding the abstract (see https://owl.english.purdue.edu for guidelines). Five points can be earned for each paragraph, plus another five points for grammar, spelling, and staying within length and format guidelines. See rubric for grading details.
Use this outline to form your paper along with the rubric found below:
1) Title page (title, your name, class/institution, centered on page according to APA format).
2) An introduction paragraph that gives a brief overview of the paper, making the paper sound intriguing.
3) A paragraph that gives a brief summary of the historical figure’s life.
4) A paragraph summarizing the most important contributions of the historical figure to the nursing world, such as a nursing theory, or new way of doing things.
5) A conclusion paragraph that summarizes the paper.
6) A references page, documenting the works you have cited in correct APA format. Again, owl.english.purdue.edu is a good website to check for APA guidelines.
Sister Callista Roy,
For any custom – written paper on the above topic, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality