The final case study for this course will require you to analyze a court decision in which a physician was found liable for medical malpracticeJanuary 7, 2019
Lead and RadiationJanuary 7, 2019
Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a family therapy session. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same family session.
Then, address in your Practicum Journal the following:
- Using the Group Therapy Progress Note in this week’s Learning Resources, document the family session.
- Describe (without violating HIPAA regulations) each client, and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
- Using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), explain and justify your diagnosis for each client.
- Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
- Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"