After reading “Sovereignty in Healthcare: Fact or Fiction,” complete the following questions. You can accomplish this by paragraph form or by responding to each question (whatever style you find most comfortable). please make sure that you provide more depth than yes/no answer and you should go over each questions go those .
1. Is the title of the article appropriate and clear?
2. Is the abstract specific, representative of the article, and in the correct form?
3. Is the purpose of the article made clear in the introduction?
4. Do you find errors of fact and interpretation?
5. Is all of the discussion relevant?
6. Has the author cited the pertinent, and only the pertinent, literature?
7. Have any ideas been overemphasized or underemphasized? Suggest specific revisions.
8. Should some sections of the manuscript be expanded, condensed or omitted?
9. Are the author’s statements clear?
10. What underlying assumptions does the author have?
11. Has the author been objective in his or her discussion of the topic?
12. Do you find any content repeated or duplicated?
13. What is your overall impression of the article?
The post Sovereignty in Healthcar appeared first on Psychology Homework.