Define financial markets and share experiences you have had with at least one type of financial market or institutionJanuary 4, 2018
Implementing a Substitution Cypher with an Array of StructuresJanuary 4, 2018
Assignment 3: Ethical Foundations
- Select any four of the following fundamental theories:
- The Ten Commandments
- The Justification of Human Rights
- Aristotelian Ethics
- International Ethics Standards for Business
- Distributive Justice
- The Entitlement Theory
- Fundamental International Rights
- Model Business Principles
- The Caux Principles
- Using the Argosy University online library resources or the Internet, conduct research to analyze the ethical principles of the selected theories.
- Create a chart in a Microsoft Word document comparing the four selected theories. Your chart must include the following:
- A description of the basic tenets of each theory.
- A description of the historical or social setting of each theory.
- An explanation of how the ethical principles of the selected theories apply to a corporate setting.
- By the due date assigned, save your chart as a Microsoft Word document and name it as M1_A3_lastname_firstinitial.doc. Submit it to the Submissions Area. Include all citations in APA format.
Assignment 3 Grading Criteria Maximum Points Effectively analyzed and then reported the findings relative to the assigned topic. 24 Articulated key points in a clear, logical, and professional manner, with supporting evidence wherever required; actively contributed to the discussion by providing points of view with a rationale, challenging points of the discussion, or drawing relationships between points of the discussion. 12 Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. 4 Total: 40
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"